To ensure the safety of all club members wishing to trial we have put the following measures in place to adhere to the MSUK regulations:
- All entrants, passengers and officials will need to download and fill in the required signing on form which includes the COVID-19 declaration for each event.
- The forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done by the Tuesday preceding the trial. Payment (£25 per driver) needs to be made by BACS to the Breckland Landrover Club Ltd account, sort code: 40-35-50, account number: 41502808.
- If you are unable to fill in the form online or make payment via BACS, please contact the competition officer (Geoff Cooper on 07887 725578) for alternative methods.
- If we have insufficient entrant numbers to make the event viable, we will cancel the event and notify all applicants at the earliest opportunity.
- When you arrive on site there will be a marshall to advise you where you should park and unload.
- There will be a drive through scrutineering area and we ask that you remain in your car whilst the scrutineer inspects your vehicle.
- There will be a COVID-19 marshall on site who has responsibility that all safe precautions are being followed. If asked, please follow guidance given and respect any decisions, compliance is not optional.
- The COC will nominate 2 recovery marshalls and will personally be responsible for PPE, first aid kit and fire extinguishers.
- Please make sure you have your MSUK licence and club membership card available.
- When walking the course please keep your distance from others.
- If you have any questions or queries please return to the start gate and speak to the COC.
- Section canes should only be moved or removed by the COC of the day.
- We are also going to ask drivers to continue marshalling to help with social distancing throughout the day.
- PPE for the events should be brought with you to avoid cross contamination.
- Vehicles may only have multiple drivers if they are from the same household/social bubble.
- Only passengers from the same household/social bubble as the driver are permitted.
- Drivers from the same household/social bubble sharing a vehicle must thoroughly wipe all the touch points on or in the vehicle before and after their turn with antibacterial wipes.
- There will be a PPE waste bin available which will safely be disposed of at the end of the day.
- Only signed on drivers, passengers and officials are allowed on site, sorry but no spectators are permitted.
Hopefully we can all enjoy a safe and fun event in these strange times.
Thank you for your continued support.